Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year everyone! This past year went by too fast. In 2011 I want to slow down and enjoy the moments with my family and all of you! There is alot that I want to accomplish, but will keep it to myself and hopefully you will see the results because my life involves all of you on a daily basis.
WE ARE ALL GOING TO HAVE A GREAT YEAR TOGETHER!

Seth helped with preparing the shrimp for the grill.








This 3 piece set is called Osechi and is a traditional Japanese New Years preparation. You can see for yourself all the different kinds of fish and vegetables that were beautifully prepared. Our friend gave us this gift to enjoy on New Years day. Yuka ate most of it. Some of the things that I liked were the butterfish, lobster tail, chicken, and sweet cashew nuts.
Visit Mamaya in Shirokiya @ the Ala Moana Shopping Center for all the authentic taste of Japan. Call them at 952-5520.





No comments:

Post a Comment